7.03.2009

Try spelling Kentucky instead. . .

About that whole Tennessee thing- It has turned into a Kentucky thing. Plans have changed and we are actually now moving to Bowling Green Kentucky. For reals. No Switching around this time. We'll be moving mid August to the likes of this.


John flew out to see the campus and got to take all these pictures. He said most of the buildings on campus looked like this.

Classic southern rainstorm that starts and stops within minutes. Can't wait for the downpour.
Getting info from the locals.
Our future home.

We'll still be in a fairly similar location, just a little farther away from Nashville; it takes about 45 minutes to an hour from Bowling Green. I'll still be able to see the Grand Ole Opry, hit the Honky Tonks, and become a famous country singer.

*please don't think I'm serious about the last one*

Also, in my excitement, I have for the first time added music to this blog. All are Kentucky themed as you will notice. If you hate them, don't worry, I'll take 'em off once we move out.

5 comments:

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

You will be approximately 8 and 1/2 hours away from ME! Yay!! That's even closer than Tennessee!! I'm pretty excited about that. Congrats!

Emily and company said...

Sounds like fun! How long will you guys be there?

MKS said...

what a fun adventure! good luck! happy fourth

Loni and Tyler said...

You are ridiculous but I love you! Congrats. Kentucky will b y lovely too!

DeeAura said...

AH! gimmee those southern rainstorms! LOVE them. So much better than Utah rain. :) Also, I wish upon a star for you to become a famous country singer.

I am drop-dead serious about that last one. :)