I am less excited about the expense of moving and taking a turn of driving a 16 foot moving truck that is towing our car across America. Oh well. It'll be an adventure. I google mapped the drive and brilliant google told me I could do the 1,700 miles in a day and and hour. Did you also know you can map you travel by foot? However this is what google says about walking.
Walking directions are in beta.
Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths.
Use caution – This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths.
Walking directions to Murfreesboro, TN
1,654 mi – about 22 days 10 hoursSomehow it's less mileage if you walk. Go figure.
Earlier this month, we had some fun for my birthday. John took me to baby animal days again, we went out to dinner at our favorite italian place here in Logan, went to the temple and had an awesome day. John looks nearly hairless because I buzzed him for military training. Just in time for some pictures. Please ignore his slightly squinty eyes. I am proud that mine are open. This is an accomplishment.
6 comments:
Alicia,
It is so fun to see you! It looks like you are doing great! I am sure you will love Tennessee, it has been great for our family to be out on our own!
How funny that you still have a note from me from KJH, funny times! :)
Congrats on the move! Being on your own really is good!! Good luck driving that truck! Oh, belated Happy Birthday! (wow, that is a lot of exclamation points, sorry)
Every time I see you holding that baby bunny I get SOO jealous! Glad you had a good bday and we're excited for your upcoming Tennessee adventures! You'll be a lot closer to us!
we're all friends at preschool
hahah. Oh, I freaking love you. And I'm so glad you and John had baby bunnies. er..."a" baby bunny. Congrats!! :) Mehehhe.
Tennessee!!! Woot!! That's so exciting! Except for the knowledge it brings me of the geographic distance between us widening. Though I suppose I could have been a better friend and visited you since leaving L-town. Whoops. :)
You are a beautiful blonde Litch! The drive is not so bad. We just did it a month ago! Takes a good two days... but I love time in the car alone with my honey, it's the best time to talk about stuff you don't normally get to. I just love you! You will love it and I will surely be visiting since we have family there!
Post a Comment