We made it to Kentucky! What a long drive. Seriously. I am so glad I have no children or pets. the pets would have died for sure and I don't know what we would have done with children that entire way. I must admit that on our way here we did hit three birds. They got in the way of our giantic Penske truck. Sorry friends.
All our stuff is out of the moving truck and still needs to be put away. We got into Bowling Green on Friday, and it seems to be slow going getting all our crap put away. I threw so much stuff away, gave more away to D.I. and still don't have room for all the stuff here in our new place. Go figure.
Once I get everything put together I'll post some pictures and give a glimpse into my Kentuckian life.
6 comments:
Awwww....Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys made it and I miss you! Not that I got to see you that much before either...
Oh Litch... that's awesome! You are so brave my friend!!! I love you and already miss you even though I only see you twice a year ish.
Happy anniversary!!!
Officially in Kentucky, huh? I hope you used up all your gift cards and punch cards back in Logan! :) That was so much fun seeing you at Spoon Me. What a funny place to run into each other. Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
You look super cute! You were have a good hair day! :-) Congrats on the anniversary. I can't wait to see more pictures!
Hey! How is your kentucky life treating you? You need to post so I can see whats new! Peru is something else, but I am enjoying my time here.... and my time away from b.f.'s
Post a Comment