Lately I either I really love or hate getting the mail. It's either medical bills, or letters about grad school. Let's talk about grad school letters. So, John has applied to 4 so far and has heard from 3. He's been accepted to Pacific University in Oregon, Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro and made the alternate list for Western Kentucky University. Western Kentucky told us they'd let us know by July, but pretty sure we will have decided by then. We're leaning towards Middle Tennessee State and have wanted to go there for over a year, so we're pretty stoked to have heard from them this early after applying the beginning of March.
I've been looking up apartments, rental trucks all sorts of moving stuff figuring out how we'll get to do this whole thing. It's gonna be fun.
5 comments:
Congrats on getting into grad schools! Funnily (is that a word??) enough, Robbie is going to Eastern Kentucky University. Luckily though, it's online, so this most recent move is all we have to do! Miss you guys! Tell everyone at BFF (??) hello for me!
Litch!!!! Tennessee is absolutely gorgeous! And since we have family close to you, we will have to get together there!!! How brave and exciting!
So... I blog stalked you... can we be blogging friends?
Nicole Hicken (like Chicken) Anderson
You can't leave us in the hole.
Good luck in Tennessee.
I wish is was spelled
A-r-i-z-o-n-a.
:(
Grad school is great fun. Have a blast.
Post a Comment