2.15.2008

Hello!

So.
I haven't posted in a long time.
This is due to:
a) not having internet at our house
b) not having anything interesting to post
c) being tired of the frog
d) needing to find a job
e) very few people read this anyway
e) pure laziness

I figured that with a new template, I could probably post again. The template was in Spanish so that should explain the categories that are at the top that I can't seem to delete. Work in progress.
We'll be moving to a new apartment next month and will be getting the internet to waste our time instead of television.

In other news, I need a job, as mine has just ended because of the "season". Random really. Strange schedule of the migrant program. Sadly, I'm looking for a "real" job not a crappy, low paying, typical Cache Valley-Logan job.
Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Chelle said...

YAY! Look! Some people read your blog! Immediately even!

ClaysJenna said...

Good luck on the job search! that can be such a frustratig process! (p.s. I read your blog...)

Jessica Steed said...

Some people read this!
Alicia, how the heck are you?
You should check out my blog sometime.
arizonasteeds.blogspot.com
much love,
jess

Marce said...

ALICIA~ welcome back! wow, i've missed you. glad to know you're back (i love your blog)- best of luck with the job hunt. i hate those. i rather hunt ducks.

Hannah Cobabe said...

Hello friend, glad you had a chance to post something on your blog. I hope the job hunt is going well! Call if you have time to do something this weekend.

Madison Grunig said...

Hey, I found your blog off of Eliza's and it's great to see a new post! Best of luck to you on the job search. Logan can be a tough place to find a good job, but you're a catch and you'll find something soon!