and i should have warned you- those petunia pickle bottom bags are SO expensive...right now, getting that bag is more of a "wish" than an actual reality. hope you're enjoying the holidays!
"Chewed out?" What did it do to deserve that? ;) That's a good story. I kind of wish you hadn't realized it was a mailbox, and had done it, just because that would rock. Well, aside from the possible felony charges that I am sure accompany something like that...
5 comments:
you are hilarious-
and i should have warned you- those petunia pickle bottom bags are SO expensive...right now, getting that bag is more of a "wish" than an actual reality. hope you're enjoying the holidays!
rad
"Chewed out?" What did it do to deserve that? ;)
That's a good story. I kind of wish you hadn't realized it was a mailbox, and had done it, just because that would rock. Well, aside from the possible felony charges that I am sure accompany something like that...
Was this a form of rebellion for you, or did you honestly confuse the mailbox with the garbage?
I think the post office box is better than when you put it directly into my hand in junior high school.
Post a Comment