12.19.2009

The BEST manly haircut ever

(This is John by the way). There are a few things that I am not a fan of. 1) Stupid drivers, 2) Bad haircuts. there are a few others, but those aren't important. I had the best haircut ever the other day. Since we have been in KY, I have received a series of really crappy haircuts. So Alicia told me about this "Sports Cuts" place in Bowling Green. We drove by, and saw these dudes cutting hair, pretty ghetto-looking. I didn't care, so I wandered in. Right away they set me in an old-school barber chair, and flipped me away from the mirror so I could watch Sports Center! They had ref's shirts on, and were pretty cool dudes.

Awesome! The guy didn't talk to me other than to laugh at Tiger Woods, comment on how great the Saints are doing, and wonder who was going to win the Super Bowl this year. No awkward small talk about family, job, etc. JUST SPORTS! 15 minutes later, he spun me around, it looked great, paid my money, and was done. It doesn't get any better than that

1 comment:

Carly said...

So funny! Robbie went there just about a week or two ago, and we both laughed when we saw his sideburns. One was nearly a full inch shorter than the other. Sweet love!