2.22.2009

You ordered the pizza to where?

Maxalt is not good for me. I have figured this out.

I have had a lot of headaches. They run in my family and they suck. Also, before you suggest that maybe I should eat healthy, try drinking Mt. Dew, get a good night's sleep or something else logical, I should tell you all these things have been tried. So- in the last few weeks I've had an MRI, (seriously, what's with all the banging!), IV therapy and have tried out some medication to try to make it so I don't have headaches for 95% of my waking hours. Since I have migraine and tension headaches I get to try to figure out which kind of freak headache it is and then, if I guess right, take the right drug, I might be right and my headache might go away. Wednesday after work I had a headache and decided to try out a migraine medication sample since I was pretty sure it was that. Due to the events that occurred because of me taking this crazy drug I have no idea what kind of headache it was or if the headache even went away.

After I took it I got tired. Made some soup. Took a small nap. Couldn't wake up. Thereby, burning an entire pot of soup. John was a good sport, said hey let's get some pizza. I figured that since I burnt and ENTIRE pot of soup somehow, I could be in charge of ordering pizza. I called ordered pizza. Got ready to pick it up and was so strangely dizzy I almost fell over. So we decided that john was the DD for the pizza run. John called from the pizza place to ask where I had ordered the pizza. Well, normal people order pizza to the location nearest their house. People on bad medication order pizza 15-20 miles away. Luckily the people were nice enough and had our stuff ready in a few more minutes. It was a strange night. I went to bed at 7:20, vowing to never take Maxalt again since it made me a stupid dizzy weirdo. And that's what I told the Dr. the next day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good blog.
Portugal

DeeAura said...

Are you trying to say pizza should be ordered close by? Excuse me while I go away and ponder this. I don't usually allow this kind of horizon-broadening idealism... :)

Loni and Tyler said...

You are way too funny Litch and i just love you always! think we are coming to logan this weekend if you want to do something???