I woke up to the sound of my front door shutting. Next I saw a light go on. Whoever was in my house was being very quiet and stepping very lightly. Since I had no idea who it was, I kept my eyes shut. Either it was someone breaking in to snatch me, or it was John. I was hoping and guessing it was John for several reasons.
1-because I like him more than intruders.
2-an intruder wouldn't have my house key. If they were going to snatch me they would just go through my open screens.
Turns out it was John. They got back in Utah at 1:30 in the morning and he drove straight up. Pretty much the only thing that I would want to be awake for that early.
Also cool that it wasn't anyone breaking in to snatch me.
Welcome home Juan.
6 comments:
Yay!
Wooohooo!!! :)
I'm glad it wasn't an intruder. That would have been bad! I'm glad your hubby made it home.
Yeah for Alicia and juan!
Oh, and Alicia.
I need you to call Cami and talk to her about why she shouldn't get married at 18 to a guy she's been dating for less than 2 months, because it all seems perfectly reasonable to her :)
I'm afraid to say that you handled that situation pathetically. We are going to need to go over some trainings in self defense. Close your eyes? Come on Alicia.
That is a really funny picture, you party animals! I am glad for your sake that it turned out to be your hubby and not some intruder, especially since you decided to lay there completely helpless! Ha ha. Jk.
Post a Comment