
Here we go. 24 days starts today.
Things I anticipate doing while Juan is gone...
If you'd like to enjoy any of these pointless activities with me, just say the word;)
Things I anticipate doing while Juan is gone...
- Watch entire seasons of Gilmore Girls, The Office, Friends, Arrested Development
- Keep my house either immaculately clean or horribly messy
- Turning all the lights on in the house and making a lot of noise when I wake up for work since there's no one still sleeping
- Not cooking
- A lot of excercising
- Shopping
- Attempting to be crafty
- Waste enormous ammounts of time on the internet
If you'd like to enjoy any of these pointless activities with me, just say the word;)
6 comments:
word.
I can't remember if you live close to me, if you do, we should go buy crafty things that other people make together!
Dean's gone or maybe I'm gone (he's already in PA) but if that's my new home then maybe I'm the one that's gone for the next 10 days. So I guess we can be husbandless together for a little while. I'm way excited to see you at Melissa's wedding. You better be planning to come cause I HAVE to see you before I take off!!
I couldn't agree more with your definition of crafty! You crack me up. Sounds like you have great plans and I hope you don't get lonely.
Hi Alicia Marie...it's Camille, from LDV! I found your blog on Dee's. Anyway, glad to see you are still funny and things are good for you. Keep in touch!
How do you do it girl???? I would die. Ty went to the BYU game today, still not home, I am dying. You are amazing.
Post a Comment