8.30.2008

A few numbers

# of times my rearview mirror in my car fell off and into my lap while applying lipstick: just 1
# of seasons of tv shows watched:
friends-2
will and grace-3.3
office-1
wipeout-1
#
of hours wasted on previous listed seasons: uh. . . you do the math
# of times I have turned on my a\c in the last month: probably 3.2
# of semi-awkward, but very nice, massages given by billy, the new masseuse, at my salon: 1
# of moments I was worried about getting a mark on my face from the kneeling massage chair: 4
# of days til juan comes home: 3.5
# of awkward social situations where I have to explain where juan is: 7.2
# of fake laughs given to shoddy jokes about the army and what I do with my time while he's gone: upwards of 30

# of hours spent blog lurking, jumping pages and the lot: more than 1, less than a million


4 comments:

Jessica Steed said...

You're so funny.
I love that there are decimal points when there is no reason for them.
That's what makes me laugh the most.

I'm so glad John's coming home soon.
Is it a hard adjustment?
When my BiL was gone last summer, he and his wife had a difficult time readjusting back to normal family life.
Just wondering . . .
Also, how does your rearview mirror fall off?

Dean, Andrea, Tanner, Landon, & Braddock said...

i like the new look. only one more day! i bet you're excited. um, when did you become rich enough/snobby enough to get massages at "your" salon!? jk! call me sometime or I will call you!

Anonymous said...

Two words-Giant Balls

DeeAura said...

I laugh out loud every time I read your blog. I have wished at least a million times that I could see you in person soon. Alas. I do miss you, though. You're friggin hilarious. :)