Things that you think will be better than they actually are-
-movie 10,000 b.c.
-wearing your new red heels to preschool for dress up day
-eating pepperidge farm goldfish when you may or may not be sick
-getting the mail
-the valpak coupon thingy in the mail
-your new not so magnificent contacts
-Indiana Jones
4 comments:
Having your 18 year old sister who just graduated from cosmetology school do your highlights.
Buying a cute new bathing suit, and _putting_it_on.
Watching Emma Smith: My Story
Camping with 3 small children
Um, really, you really thought that 10,000 BC was going to be good?
And what's up with Jessica and the Emma Smith story? You guys kill me.
Now go see WANTED....that movie was everything and more!
Ah, yes, the Val-pack thingy is always a disappointment. But Goldfish? I think I could always go for the Goldfish. Love your blog, Alicia! I hope you guys are doing well. So sad to be so far away.
Watching the fireworks in New York City.
Post a Comment