What were doing ten years ago?
Being a goofy teenager at KJH. Having big crushes on freshmen boys and lots of sleepovers with crazy friends
5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Go see my grandma
2. Return library books
3. Order Checks
4. Eat canolis with my sister
5. Take the first exam for my online class
Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Buy a lot of shoes, a house, give money to charities, travel, invest, buy handbags
2 of my bad habits are:
1. Tearing my nails when I'm nervous
2. Terrorizing our borrowed cat ;)
5 Places I have lived:
1. Kearns, UT
2. Oakridge Apartments
3. Logan, UT
4. Our crazy current old people house
5.Fruit Heights
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Donut shop girl
2.Piano teacher
3. Jr High tutor
4. Hill Air Force Base Summer Camp
5. Library person
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love new socks. I wish I could put on a new pair every day. Someday we will work that into our budget.
2. Peter Jennings was my favorite news anchor. I found him very charming and was heartbroken when he died.
3. I will buy nearly anything that is a dollar. Even if it sucks and is crap. Well, not real crap per se. . .4. I think I still need naps. Head start was crazy how we had to sit for two hours while the kids slept. I wanted to sleep.
5. I have an unwarranted and unfounded fear of being attacked in a public restroom or a car wash.
I tag anyone who wants to be tagged.
7 comments:
I sold socks at the soc shop. Best job ever. We do need to hang out. We are up for anything as long as it is cheap. We are in between paychecks! Whatever you want let us know!
fun post alicia, i love that you love peter jennings. I myself have a big thing for brian williams, pretty cute guy plus really funny, killer combo.
Fun, fun. Learned new things about you. Love your current "old people place."
i'm so glad to see your posts! i love when you blog- it's like i get a peek into your original mind!
and i love socks too. they're the best.
and i'm currently working on a cherry deal- importing from columbia. thanks for the tip!
Wow, pretty good. I knew only of your 4 unknown things, the thing about Petter Jennings. Something about sexy news anchors.
oh how i love you! and yes, we made another baby. it was fun too. how are things? why don't you call me? that was a great threat you left on my blog. keep it up.
YOU! Hi.
Post a Comment