It's not as though your butt is glued to the couch. But it sure feels like it.
This last weekend John was roofing. This left me with a little time on my hands. Time to clean, do homework, rake leaves, paint nails, do laundry, read a thought provoking book, and countless other valuable opportunities. However, almost none of these were accomplished. I say this because I did a little laundry and a little cleaning during commercial breaks.
Do you ever get sucked into TV? Not even good TV. Trashy, lame, worthless television. Previously, I have watched True Hollywood Stories Investigate, The Real Truth About Lindsey Lohan, Best Childstars of The 80's. My all time favorite TV time waster is nearly any kind of countdown or "Best Of" list. VH1 is wonderful for this rubbish. However, this weekend I was sucked into reruns of entire seasons of America's Next Top Model. Ridiculous. Some how I was sucked in for multiple (I cannot say how many) hours. And I still don't know who got kicked off season four! At the beginning of this episode I decided to drag my butt off the couch and go out. I ended up going shopping because I couldn't think of anything better to do. Instead of wasting away on the couch, I wasted money. Much more productive.
4 comments:
I have found myself watching Beauty and the Geek, which I fear is no better. Some shows enrich your mind. But not these ones.
alicia! how are you? I am so glad you commented on my blog, I haven't seen you forever. YOu crack me up,U totally relate to being sucked into trashy tv. just wait til your staying home all day and up all night with a baby, all the sudden your looking forward to matlock and what I like about you! ahh, scary. Anyway, good to hear from you.
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/zip/472858852.html
This is the direct link to the pod.
I like your blog.
Chelle and I got roped into Vh1's Sexiest Stars while we were on vacation in Zurich!! It found us even in Switzerland!!!
Post a Comment