9.17.2007

Bueno, I finally got back, and am brand new at this whole blog- thing. Kinda freaky, like who would be interested in what I had for dinner. Right.

So Saturday we went the the Cache County Demolition Derby, which was awesome. It's a great opportunity to get all trashed out in the the craziest clothes you can find, make your hair into a fo', and get all crazy. The highlight of the whole night was a car getting flipped all the way over (rare, for those non-derby-goers out there). I had a random thought during the event:

Humanity packed together like sardines, waiting with bated breathe for impending destruction, a foreshadowing of their fated lives, ignored yet held so close.

Someday I will drive in one, the crazy car the crowd loves, going all out. Just gotta find a car.
I love screaming like a madman, embarassing Ali and all that good stuff. Thats all for now. Empapate de la vida, y gozaras.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

ooh, yay, Juan's first blog. But you didn't tell us. What DID you have for dinner?